Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I have a Button!!!

OK - so, just a little bit of randomness... I have been working on my craft blog attempting to create a button - and attempting is the key word here.  Yup - if you haven't guessed it by now, you might as well know that I am seriously inept at everything internet related.  Hours have been spent painfully hashing out the dos and don'ts of botton crafting.  I'm not kidding - HOURS; and, I still don't have one for my craft blog!  Darned wordpress.  But - I am happy to report, that Magick Mirror officially has a button!!!  You can find it to the right under the "About Me," section.

No loves, I am sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the ugly white canvas background, but like I said before - completely inept at this internet stuff!  I'm just thrilled I got an image this time. Hahaha. 

So, tell me what you think?  Any thoughts?

Loves and Namaste,

Luhnna

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a wonderful job and I am grabbing it for my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete