Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

About the Magick Mirror

Welcome to my blog.

I am Luhnna Zita, pronounced "loona zeeta."  I am a young witch - not in years or life experience, but in development with the craeft. This is my online Mirror Book - a reflective grimoire (or journal), in which I will be sharing my thoughts and experiences as I develop my craeft and grow as witch. 

It is true that most grimoires are sacred - meant for the eyes of the witch who keeps it and their eyes alone. I too keep my sacred texts - but this grimoire is meant to be shared:
  • I share with you who are new to the craeft and the ways of the Old Religion - so that we might learn from each others experiences, and others may benefit from our research.  I welcome your thoughts and your commentary - may we walk this path together.
  • I share with you who are elders in the Old Religion - so that you might share with us young ones your experiences and understanding; we welcome your teachings as we are eager to learn.
  • And finally, I share with those of you who are not of the craeft at all - so that you might see the beauty and truths of the Old Religion and lay to rest any misgivings about the nature of the Green Witch. I welcome your questions - as only through open hearts and a desire to understand one another will we ever find peace. 
I look forward to this journey and am pleased to be here with you now. 

Namaste and Blessed Be


No comments:

Post a Comment